Uber Technologies Inc. is a worldwide online transportation network company which develops markets and operates through Uber app. The software program will automatically alert the Uber Partner driver of the consumers’ nearest location. Uber Partner drivers use their own personal cars and the Uber app will automatically calculates the fares and transfers the payment to the partner driver.
Introduction to Uber Partner in Mysore
Driving with Uber Mysore as partner is the easiest way and quickest method to earn money. There are basic ways how to become a partner driver for Uber Mysore which you can earn up to 90000 to 1 lakh Rs per month.
Uber India operates in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur,Nashik, New Delhi, Pune, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram,Vadodara and Visakhapatnam.
Starting a successful moves to become an Uber Partner driver are much easier to earn huge amount of money. There are important points an Uber drive must focus before get in touch with the Uber personnel.
Pre-checks for Driver Partner in Uber Mysore
You will have to physically present in Uber Mysore Office to register, where in 1st phase is all about preparation of all required documents.
Mandatory points before contracting the Uber’s office for the registration process, which are:
- Partner Drivers should have a Yellow Board car with all its documents.
- Partner Driver must have a Commercial Vehicle Driving License, or most commonly known as Drivers’ Yellow Badge in Mysore.
Documents Required to Become a Driver with Uber Mysore
- Driving License
- PSV Badge or latest Police Verification
- Registration Certificate
- Two NOCs (No Objection Certificate)
- Cancelled cheque or a bank passbook (This is to verify Bank account number)
Registration Process for Partner Program in Uber Mysore
Image Credits : wikimedia.org
Registration Process Involves Two Phases to register and start driving with Uber.
Preparation for Partner Program with Uber
- Car owners should have the vehicles’ documents ready, as well as the drivers’ personal driving documents.
- These documents are:
- 2 photographs
- 1 photo ID
- Proof of address
- Driver’s Driving License
- Background Check Certificate, which is a form that will be provided by Uber.
- Uber Partner Drivers should check their vehicle conditions. Check any dents or patches. The registration will be rejected if the car is not in good condition. Uber Mysore staff are strict on this.
- The Partner driver should have a savings account. If not, drivers should open a savings account where money will be transferred by Uber every Thursday.
- They should have a mobile phone or any smartphone. The phone will be registered in Uber. Customers are contacting drivers using mobile phones.
Registration in Uber Office
- Registration will be done in Uber office. In Mysore, the registration schedule is from Monday to Friday from 10a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Mysore Uber Office is located in 35, New Kantharaj Urs Road, Kuvempunagar, Mysuru, Karnataka 570023, India
Uber Partner Drivers Are asked to Sign Up Online.
After the documents are being completed, the next step is to sign up through the Uber website. Upon connecting with Uber, the Partner driver gets an Uber app pre-installed. The good thing is no attachment fee needed. Drivers should know that payments are made on a weekly basis, which is every Monday.
Potential Uber Partner Candidate Should Have an Approved Car
The Partner driver needed to make sure if the vehicle will fit to the car requirements. It should be within the specific city in Mysore or various services. The car requirements should be within the model 2010 or later model. It should have passed a full inspection and no damages at all. The car must be in good condition.
Drivers should also know which type of Uber cars he will be driving. These are the types:
- Uber Black
- Uber X
- Uber Go
- Uber SUV
Referral Program for Uber Partners
In conclusion, to become an Uber Partner driver in Mysore there are a few easy steps to take and get started, it is not complicated at all.
List of Approved Cars for Uber Partner Program in Mysore
- Uber Go : Ritz/Indica/WagonR/Beat/i10/Brio,etc
- UberX : Etios/Dzire/Ertiga/Enjoy/Xylo/Amaze,etc
- UberBLACK/Uber SUV: Rapid/Vento/City/Sunny/Duster/Innova/Aria,etc.
- Official website of Uber – https://www.uber.com/en-IN/cities/mysore/